Monday, May 2, 2011

Etsy Heart Hop Monday

Happy Monday!

I recently discovered a super fun weekly post on the Scoutie Girl blog called Heart-to-Heart. In this series of posts, the Scoutie Girl writers post an item from one of their favorite Etsy shops (a shop they "heart") and then an item that shop "hearts" and so on.

I think this is a really cool way to showcase some of the awesome talent on Etsy as well as discover interesting new artists for myself. So I have instituted a new weekly series on Polkadot Possum called Heart Hop.

This is the first installment of Heart Hop where I start at my Etsy shop and follow a trail of hearts from one Etsy shop to another. I am following shop hearts. I have randomly chosen items from the hearted shops. Note: The shops listed here have chosen to display their favorites publicly on Etsy.

HeartHop1

So Polkadot Possum (me) hearts

- beadygirlbeads (Spotty Dotty Glass Bead) who hearts . . .

- RuthBleakley (Pink Heart Marbled Paper) who hearts . . .

- LBCpaper (Handmade Paper Flower Magnet) who hearts . . .

- zuhalkanar (Dragonfly Painting) who hearts . . .

- rodica (Poppies Painted Brooch) who hearts . . .

- blueberryfields (April Muffinpie) who hearts . . .

- JennasBeachRetreat (Beach Cottage Vintage Bottle and Starfish) who hearts . . .

- LauraBScott (Bright Pink Begonia Photo Pendant) who hearts . . .

Check back next week to see where the trail will lead!

©Polkadot Possum (Cindy Harwood)

No comments: