Monday, October 17, 2011

Etsy Heart Hop - October 17, 2011

It's time for another Heart Hop where we follow a trail of hearts from one Etsy shop to another. This is a really cool way to showcase some of the awesome talent on Etsy and discover interesting new artists. For the next few weeks I plan on showcasing interesting fall and Halloween finds. This week we focus on earthy fall colors!

Last time we left off with lorisplace who hearts . . .


HH_10-17


- movetheneedle (Blue and Gold Marbled Journal) who hearts . . .

- AStonesThrow (Print Checkbook Cover) who hearts . . .

- SueRunyonDesigns (Copper Dragonfly Ornament) who hearts . . .

- bonjean67 (Large Autumn Tote Bag) who hearts . . .

- EweniqueEssentials (Hand Knit Dishcloths) who hearts . . .

- StyleKnitting (Purple Fingerless Gloves) who hearts . . .

- janeheller (Queen Anne's Lace) who hearts . . .

- ShadedMemories (Gold and Olive Leaves Photo) who hearts . . .

Check back next week to see where the trail will lead!

NOTE: Original Etsy shop owners retain copyright to all items and photos.

5 comments:

BonJeanCreations said...

Lots of nice finds. Thanks for featuring my Autumn tote.

Sue Runyon said...

What a fun idea for a blog post. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for including my dragonfly!

Ewenique said...

A heart hop! What a fun way to find more favorites! Thanks for hopping into my shop.
EweniqueEssentials facebook page

jane said...

Great idea! I'm so happy a heart led you to my shop. Thanks.

Anna said...

I love this idea. Thanks for including my journal!