Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Holidays are Over - Time to Think about Spring!

Well, we all survived the holidays here and managed to make it until today when the kids went back to school. An unqualified success for sure!

Now that things are getting back to normal it's time to head down to the studio to bring to life some of the new creations I have been thinking about since before the holidays. I plan on rolling out some new pieces over the next few months and I'll blog about them as they are realized.

In case you don't know, Pantone has released their Fashion Color Report for Spring 2012. There are some great colors for spring! How do these sound?
Tangerine Tango

Solar Power

Bellflower

Cabaret

Sodalite Blue

Margarita

Sweet Lilac

Cockatoo

Driftwood

Starfish


Yummy, huh? I'm looking forward to seeing some of these new spring colors showing up in the stores!

Check out Pantone's complete report - there are lots of insights from fashion designers and insiders about the new colors and where they are showing up on the runways.

I'll leave you with a preview of some of my new fabric box colors. Notice the Margarita green box here!

Fabric Box - Margarita

Fabric Box - Burgundy

These, and other, fabric boxes are available now in my Etsy shop.

©Polkadot Possum (Cindy Harwood)

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Love the Pantone colors. I can think of lots of things I want to make using those!

Cindy H said...

Well, get to work girl!! LOL