Sunday, April 29, 2012

Score (or sell) Some Handmade Goodness!!

Okay, I realize I have been conspicuously absent lately. This semester has really kicked my butt but it's nearly over! Finals are next week and then I'll be (mostly) free until the fall semester! Woot! Of course, I have to get grades in for like 1000+ students between now and next week, but no biggie!

On a more artsy note, Handmadeology is hosting a handmade auction over at Tophatter on Mother's Day! Here's your chance to score some handmade goodness from loads of artists and crafters all around cyberspace (and the world)! Check out the information over here at the Handmadeology website! Clicking on the graphic below will also get you there! Just do it! I know I'll be in the audience!



©Polkadot Possum (Cindy Harwood)

No comments: