Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Finally Recovered!!

I think I have finally recovered from our trip to Indianapolis. Doing the zoo and the children's museum (apparently the largest children's museum in the world) in two days was exhausting but fun. We saw some great things and have many left to see next time.

We saw some interesting colors and textures at the zoo. A cleaner shrimp, starfish and anemones.



We also saw lots of cool things in the desert area. The only picture I got was of this cactus.

I did manage to get one pair of CIC socks knitted during the weekend. I sent three pairs off on Monday for the CIC September sock challenge. Two pairs were the chain link socks pictured earlier. The other pair is a plain, purple stocking stitch sock made with Lion Brand Wool.

I started another pair of socks for CIC but my daughter, Shelby, saw me working on them and appropriated them for herself. This pair is made with a pink/maroon/tan/brown variagated Patons Classic Wool.


I just finished writing thank you notes for the kids' fourth birthday party so now I'm off to do some knitting before bed!

No comments: