Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween aftermath

Well, Halloween is over and done and a good time was had by all. Both the good little witch (or is she a cat - depends on who you ask) and the Jedi master Trick-or-Treated until Mommy dropped. Actually, Mommy's ears got really cold and she finally called an end to the festivities in order to thaw them out properly.

The witch costume was recycled from last year - at daughter's request (yeah!). I made the Jedi robe this year. I think it is going to get a lot of use.

I have done quite a bit of sewing during the past month. I finished two nighties for Shel. Both are made of fleece.



Next up, a Christmas party dress for Shelby. She picked out the fabric herself. She's partial to purple and pink and she loves glitzy.


Now I've got to go pack. We're off to Chicago for the weekend.

No comments: